Sunday, January 3, 2010

Treasuries, Von Furstenberg, St Laurent, Oh My!

I like this new(ish) etsy facebook application which informed me that one of my photograph sets made it onto the first page in a treasury celebrating the decent shade of gray:



As far as further etsy news goes, my sister recently opened a vintage shop called Golden Valencia Vintage (seller name Youkali 7). She has been a vintage hound for years, making the greatest finds in the most unlikely of places. Although she does offer some housewares, she is specializing in vintage designer label clothing at nice prices. Check out the following pieces from Diane von Furstenberg, Yves St Laurent, Oscar de La Renta and Saint John:


I wanted her to call one of her sections Label Whore, but she nixed the idea....Anyway, swing by her shop by clicking here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
As Seen on DelightfulBlogs.com