Monday, December 13, 2010

Computers Are Of The Devil

When I was a child in Arizona we went to a store-front hippie church called The Vineyard. I'm a little vague on the details, but I remember at some point this holy roller gave a special sermon on all things that are of the devil. On that list were electric guitars, barbie dolls and telephones, though telephones might just have been a rumor spread by some of the girls in my Sunday school class. I'm not sure what ever happened to that holy roller, or even what his name was, but if he has since added computers to his list of Satan's little helpers, I most definitely would agree with him. My computer seems to have come down with a bug making it crash at any given minute (though it has the hardest time with e-mail and facebook....) Just writing this post is an act of courage and no, I don't dare add a picture to it. A tech guy is coming (hopefully) sometime next week, but until then things will be pretty slow for me in blog-, e-mail- and etsy- land. Merry Christmas everyone, and say your prayers for me to Saint Clive, patron saint of the computer chip. ;)

2 comments:

petoskystone said...

good luck!

Karen/Small Earth Vintage said...

Andy is right now on the phone with our provider (hm, now THAT'S a rather religious-sounding computer term!), and has been for over an hour, so I would agree 100% with this sentiment. Hope you're up and running in internet-land again soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
As Seen on DelightfulBlogs.com