Sunday, August 9, 2009
Pillow Book Entry Number One: Five Things I Love
1. The sound of the wind blowing through the trees.
2. The lines on my hands and how they probably mean something.
3. Lichen and how it is somehow a living thing.
4. Watching my children grow. Sometimes I wake up and they are so different from the day before I wonder for a moment if they have been replaced by another child.
5. Being briefly alone on a park bench on a Sunday afternoon. Just me, my thoughts, a pen and a pad of paper and, always, my camera...