Monday, April 26, 2010

Brand-Spanking-New Blog

Anyone who has read this blog for more than about five seconds could probably guess that a) I like to write and b) I like old stuff. It will probably come as no surprise then, when I tell you I've started a new blog, tied to my vintage clothing store Curious Knopf.

Don't you worry your pretty little head, however: I will still be writing on this blog. The posts will remain as they have been, i.e. more personal about my daily life in Berlin with occasional updates about what's going on in etsyland.

On my new blog I plan to write more in general about living vintage as well as offer tips for doing so in Berlin. Anyway, enough said. Why don't you just mosey on over and take a look for yourself by clicking here. ;)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
As Seen on DelightfulBlogs.com