Sunday, February 21, 2010

Going To Where the Sun Most definitely Shines...

Except for all the loose gravel on the streets, I can't really complain about much here in Berlin these days. The sun has been shining and the huge drifts of snow and ice are gradually disappearing from the sidewalks. Still, I'm glad I will soon be going to California with the babies. In the words of the status update of someone on my Facebook friend's list who lives in San Francisco: "The days are finally getting longer. Looks like spring is here at last!" Yes, I also used to be one of those spoiled, pampered people who thought spring started in mid-February. Imagine my shock when I realized my February 16th birthday is in the middle (ok, maybe tail-end....) of freaking winter.

California, it will be great to see you and the ocean and friends and family. Until I get back on March 18th this blog will be on spring break. ;)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh have fun! My parents in northern california are sending photos of the flowers in their garden and it makes me so jealous! At least the snow is now gone here...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
As Seen on DelightfulBlogs.com