Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring WILL Come...

So the weather gods in Berlin have been teasing us recently. Last weekend the weather was actually sunny and somewhat warm. "Winter is over," my husband said. "It won't be cold again." Mortal hubris, the gods must have said, and then punished him with a week of sleet, grey clouds and icy winds....Nothing that is good for my California soul.

Perhaps that is why my most recent jewelry has been so full of flowers. Spring will come, it's just a question of when!



5 comments:

Winklepots said...

Very pretty. I too am hopelessly waiting for spring. Just when I think it's here, we get snow. :oP

Parallax said...

The weather gods have been teasing, on this side of the Atlantic. Snow today! So it's great to see your colorful flowers

Curious Knopf said...

Thanks! Good to know my colorful flowers brightened the day of other people suffering from SAD!

Mark Kerstetter said...

You need a photography lesson? Jeez!

Schaufensterbabe said...

Thanks Mark. That's a nice compliment! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
As Seen on DelightfulBlogs.com